Why the right place at the right time?
The wireless market is growing exponentially and IJAK is involved with the cutting edge technologies of choice. The wireless technologies that IJAK develops and markets are currently the leading technologies predicted to change the wireless market for the next decade and beyond. Individuals also want to be environmentally mindful and want the security to know that their technology products are safe for themselves, their homes and their world. IJAK’s introduction of our line of GreenWave products creates the perfect balance of technology and environment.
IJAK – we are the right product, the right place, the right time – Technology Pinnacle and GreenWave.
Some of IJAK’s superior and innovative wireless technologies under development for release in 2008:
• Radio-frequency identification is an automatic identification method, relying on storing and remotely retrieving data using devices called RFID tags or transponders.
• In 2007, the Chinese market alone in RFID was $1960 million.
• $4.96 billion global market for RFID cards and systems in 2007.
• Rising consumer awareness and government support is driving RFID.
• RFID market is increasing ten times to become a $26 billion business in 2016.
• Some of the world’s largest companies are active in RFID.
• WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) brings all the benefits of broadband landline connections to the wireless world. There are no interference and geographic issues as with WiFi. In fact,
users need not seek out a 'hotspot' to gain a connection.
• Market forecast is expected to reach between $10 billion to $20 billion with more than 80 million subscribers. Market size is forecasted to reach between$10 billion to $20 billion with more than 80 million subscribers.
• Deployment of mobile WiMAX will occur in 2008 and 2009.
• WiMAX is expected to become a predominant portion of the broadband wireless access market by 2009.
IJAK – Not following, leading™.